Urban Oreganics Makeup Remover
Urban Oreganics makeup remover binds to cosmetics and gently lifts them right off, without harming eyelashes or delicate skin. It easily removes stubborn waterproof mascara. This remover will never burn your eyes! It is important to remove cosmetics before going to bed. They can be very damaging to your eyes overnight. When not properly removed, you press the makeup deeper into the skin or eyes as you sleep, causing reddened eyes, dark circles and potential future eye damage.
This product plants trees. We plant a tree for every order in the Tiny Yellow Bungalow shop!
These are perfectly paired with our super soft reusable cotton facial rounds in the Tiny Yellow Bungalow shop!
Ingredients & Their Benefits
- aloe vera juice*: soothes irritated skin, retains moisture, treats sunburns, treats acne, anti aging
- fractionated coconut oil*: hydrates and conditions skin, retains moisture, anti bacterial
- distilled water: preserves and dilutes
- non-GMO vitamin e oil: protects and repairs skin
- alcohol-free witch hazel*: anti inflammatory, soothes irritated skin, locks in moisture, protects against sun damage
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. We do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease with this product.
4oz glass bottle.
How To Use Urban Oreganics Makeup Remover:
- Shake well before use. Apply to cotton round and gently press onto face or eyelid, then wipe off.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
Urban Oreganics organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Lastly, we test each new product on willing friends and family, never on animals.
You might also want to check out Urban Oreganics Rose Water Face Toner we carry in the Tiny Yellow Bungalow shop. It’s another great addition to your daily skin care routine.
Lastly, for more zero waste inspiration, be sure to check out our Zero Waste Lifestyle Pinterest board!!