Suds & Co. Shampoo Bar
We offer two varieties of Suds & Co. Shampoo Bar in the Tiny Yellow Bungalow shop — Simply Unscented and Lotus!
- Lemon Peel and Lemon Juice both remove buildup from the use of styling products and hard water usage
- Hemp Seed Oil promotes fullness, thick, healthy strands, and helps prevent hair loss
- Silicone free, paraben free, and no fillers or preservatives!
- Safe for colored hair
- Vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free, plastic free packaging, zero waste, and greywater safe.
- Each 3oz bar is equivalent to 2-3 16oz bottles of liquid shampoo
- Handmade in the USA
- Great for traveling – TSA approved
This shampoo bar perfectly pairs with the Suds & Co. Conditioner Bars we also carry in the Tiny Yellow Bungalow shop!
How to use: Simply hand lather and shampoo hair or massage bar directly to hair and scalp; rinse and follow with conditioning bar. Each bar will last around 75+ washes (may vary!). Store out of water stream on a dry soap dish.
Add on: Pair this awesome Suds & Co. Shampoo Bar with our Soap Lift to preserve the shampoo’s natural integrity that lasts and lasts.
Simply Shampoo Bar Ingredients: sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, coconut oil, jojoba oil, cocoa butter, hemp seed oil, rapeseed oil, abyssinian oil.
- This bar is best for sensitive scalps or those who are sensitive to natural fragrance.
Lotus Suds & Co. Shampoo Bar Ingredients: sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, coconut oil, açaí oil, aloe, argan oil, amla oil, jojoba oil, cocoa butter, essential oil blend, rapeseed oil, abyssinian oil, natural coloring
- This bar is super nourishing and is great for all hair types, especially those with an oily scalp or dry and brittle ends.
This product plants trees. We plant a tree for every order in the Tiny Yellow Bungalow shop!
Packaging: Each Bar comes packaged in a 100% compostable, recyclable, and biodegradable cardboard box with water-based ink
Why do we use SCS?
SCS is a mild cleanser derived from coconuts. The SCS we use is very high quality & is basically a whole food version, which results in longer fatty acid chains which cannot enter your pores to potentially cause drying or irritation. SCS plays a crucial role in our bars because it removes the buildup of dirt and old oils that harbor bacteria which can lead to dandruff. Sulfate-free bars do the opposite and can cause an excess of buildup (as it is not removed) resulting in scalp issues. You would also need to use additional products such as a hair rinse with sulfate-free bars. What really makes our bars different is that the ingredients are extremely high quality, unlike some brands, who mass produce and source ingredients from China.