Organic & Vegan Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair
Restore natural beauty, bounce and body to hair between shampoos, with our natural dry shampoo. Lavender and rosemary essential oils not only smell fresh and clean, but are great hair care oils.
- Absorbs excess oils, leaving the hair looking freshly washed
- Adds volume and texture so hair looks fabulous between shampoos
- Good for all hair types
- Lavender essential oil: helps balance natural oils and soothes scalp
- Rosemary essential oil: helps balance natural oils, refreshes scalp and promotes hair growth
Click here for our light hair dry shampoo option!
This product plants trees. We plant a tree for every order in the Tiny Yellow Bungalow shop!
Citrus Mint Ingredients: Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Cocoa Powder (Fair Trade), Organic Tapioca Flour, Kaolin Clay, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Plantain, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil, Organic Lime Essential Oil, Organic Orange Essential Oil, Organic Lemon Essential Oil, Organic Spearmint Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
Lavender Rosemary Ingredients: Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Cocoa Powder (Fair Trade), Organic Tapioca Flour, Kaolin Clay, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Plantain, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
Also, this organic & vegan dry shampoo for dark hair from Chagrin Valley is USDA Organic, vegan and cruelty free, and made in USA.
Note: Not 100% Plastic Free. It’s packaged in a paper tube but here is a plastic shaker piece on the inside for easy application.
How to Use
- Shaker method: USE on Dry Hair. Part Hair. Sprinkle sparingly on scalp area where oil forms. Massage into scalp, moving from the top down.
- Brush Method: Dip a makeup brush into some dry shampoo. Tap to remove excess. Divide hair into sections and apply to roots
- For both methods: Allow the powder to sit for a few minutes. Gently massage into roots. Brush hair to distribute powder and remove any excess. Run fingers through hair and look for oily places missed. Spot apply as needed.
- Night Before: Apply as described above before going to bed. The powder has more time to blend in and will soak up oil that is released during the night.
If you’re interested in low waste hair care, you might also want to check out the shampoo bars available in the Tiny Yellow Bungalow shop that we love as well!
Don’t forget to head over to the Tiny Yellow Bungalow Pinterest page for zero waste lifestyle tips!