Natural Bug Repellent Stick
This certified organic, natural bug repellent stick contains a special blend of essential oils that includes lemon eucalyptus, recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as an alternative to DEET!
- Moisturizing base of virgin shea butter and jojoba oil soothes and softens skin
- DEET- Free
- Keep insects away naturally!
- A safe organic alternative to chemical laden bug repellents
- Slip the handy natural insect repellent roll-on into your pocket or backpack
- Packaged in eco-friendly, recyclable, compostable cardboard push-up tubes
- No Plastic!
- 1.5 fl oz lotion bar stick
Natural Bug Repellent Stick Ingredients:
Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Neem Oil, Organic Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil, Organic Citronella Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil, Organic Basil Essential Oil, Organic Thyme Essential Oil
For Best Results:
- Apply to the skin as often as required paying special attention to places that bugs like to bite you
- Apply to the pulse points on your body. These areas, which have more body heat due to the warmth of your blood, are the best spots to apply a scent that you want to last a bit longer. Pulse points are located behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee
- Also, if wearing short pants or shirts add few good swipes up and down the arms and legs
- Most effective if applied about 5 minutes before venturing outside
- If you are pregnant, please discuss the use of any product with your health care provider
- For small children or those with sensitive skin it is recommended that you do a patch test before using and if you have any questions, check with your health care provider
- Please have adults do the applying and do not apply to children’s hands
- Mostly importantly, avoid contact with eyes–in case of eye contact, wash eyes with plenty of water
This product plants trees. We plant a tree for every order in the Tiny Yellow Bungalow shop!
Also, head over to the Tiny Yellow Bungalow Pinterest page for zero waste lifestyle tips!
Lastly, are you new to the zero waste lifestyle? You might want to check out the Tiny Yellow Bungalow eco blog. We’ve got lots of posts about all things plant based, zero waste, and eco friendly. You can start with our beginner’s guide to zero waste. Or maybe check out our room by room guide to a zero waste home!