Laundry Washing Strips | Zero Waste
These laundry washing strips pack ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash.
This product plants trees. We plant a tree for every order in the Tiny Yellow Bungalow shop!
Tru Earth Eco-strips Laundry Detergent (Fragrance-free) – 32 Loads
- New zero waste compostable packaging
- No measuring & no mess
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water.
- Works in all washing machines, including HE. Front loads or top loads.
- in addition, helps keep 700,000,000 plastic jugs out of landfills per year
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
Tru Earth Eco-Strips laundry detergent has a dramatically smaller eco-footprint than liquid and powder detergents. Furthermore, its packaging uses less plastic, and its light weight reduces transportation fuel consumption and global-warming carbon emissions by 94% compared to today’s leading-brand liquid and powder detergent.
You might also be interested in our zero waste laundry paste. In addition, it’s another laundry detergent alternative in the shop! You dilute this laundry bar in your own container.
If you’re new to zero waste, also be sure to head over to the Tiny Yellow Bungalow blog and read our blog post, Beginner’s Guide to Zero Waste!
Lastly, for more great zero waste tips, check out our Zero Waste Lifestyle Pinterest board!